Gap – “Khaki” & “Everybody”
- 8 Aug 2019
- Gap's TV campaigns that aired in 1999 had the one-two punch of financial and cultural impact.
- 4 Apr 2015
- The Stella Artois advertising depicts 1960s sophistication and style. The commercials range in simplicity and silliness, but most of them make me wish that I'm there, and I don't even drink beer.
Snickers – “Basketball” (Patrick Chewing)
- 18 Feb 2015
- This commercial is memorable because of its short length and slapstick humor. It makes creative use of the featured athlete's competitive persona and literal name as well as the advertised product's distinct logo.
Super Bowl XLIX commercials
- 3 Feb 2015
- Of the Six-Million Dollar ads that have been unveiled, I like these ones are the best.
The mother of all Super Bowl commercials
- 27 Jan 2015
- Powerful visuals and writing, plus a multitude of outside factors, make this commercial historic.
Guinness – “Surfer”
- 27 Oct 2014
- The acclaim and popularity of this commercial is probably the result of its exciting beat, quotable lines, and compelling hero-story.
Gap – “Golf”
- 8 Oct 2014
- Nifty camera-work, sexy dancing, and old-school soul make for an awesome commercial.